Congratulations to the the Bahrain Problem Solving competition winner:
Student Name: Sarah Fawaz Mubarak Khamis
School: Isa Town Intermediate Girls School
Sarah resolved multiple issues within our Minecraft: Education Edition Bahrain world.
- The first issue she solved was by creating emergency vehicle lanes so people can quickly be transported to hospital, safer and more efficiently. (Traffic and Safer Transport).
- The second issue she solved was by creating an art museum to increase job opportunities as well as allow artists to sell their art. (Entrepreneurship & Jobs).
- The third issue Sarah solved was by creating an eco-friendly neighborhoods that run off of renewable energy. (Energy)
- The fourth issue Sarah solved was by creating a metro transport systems to ease traffic congestion and decrease the time it takes for individuals to reach their destinations. (Traffic and Transport).
- The last issue Sarah solved was by creating a water distillation plant that can take water from the sea and use it for farming. (Water Conscious).