Congratulations to the United Arab Emirates competition winner:
Student Name: Joel Thompil
School: The Winchester School (GEMS)
Joel covered all aspects of a sustainable economy for the UAE. He covered the following solutions and represented them in a very thought out way within the UAE world.
- Electric stations (for electric cars).
- Green houses (for food production).
- Fusion Battery (for energy storage).
- Windmills & Solar panels (for energy production).
- Water purification systems (for drinkable water as well as for crop growth).
- Food Storage (For storage of perishable and non-perishable for long term food storage).
- Electric & Water transport systems (for lessening environmental impact of fossil fuel usage).
UAE Minecraft: Education Edition Runner-up:
We would like to extend our acknowledgements to the following students for their outstanding team work:
- Shaikha Hamad Ali Zaabi
- Fatima Ali Al Hammadi
- Maryam Saleh Ali Nuaimi
- Safya Ali
- Fatima Waleed Ali Menhali
This team covered the following solutions and provided and exciting solution to local UAE problems.
- Students catered for fire issues by creating a device that can absorb smoke if a fire is caused.
- Students also created away to help relieve congestion on the streets by creating more fly over highway systems.
- Students create a bin that can help increase environmental cleanliness by creating a robotic trash bin that can pick up rubbish in its vicinity.
- Students created a way to help keep drivers safer on the road by creating a device that disables cars if the driver does not have their seat belt applied.
- Lastly, students created a eco-friendly solution to help save water when watering plants.